Last week, we published the final episode in our podcast series about the connected car. This series of interviews with experts from the radio, automotive worlds, was recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit.
The twelves episodes covered topics ranging from Apple and Google's dashboard operating systems to designing mobile apps for radio to podcasting. They're essential listening for any radio broadcaster that wants to gain a deeper understanding of how the connected car will impact radio.
If you haven't listened yet, here are the interviews:
- Paul Jacobs: Intro to Radio and the Connected Car
- John Ellis: Apple’s CarPlay and Google’s Android Auto
- Eric Nuzum: Podcasting and On-Demand Audio
- Erica Farber: The Evolution of Radio Advertising
- Fred Sattler: How Car Companies Think About Radio Advertising
- Joel Sucherman: Building a Radio Mobile App for the Connected Car
- Andreas Mai: Audio Entertainment in Self-Driving Cars
- Erik Diehn: How Podcasts Are Monetized
- Chris Andrews: Infotainment Innovations in Car Dashboards
- Dave Sargent: What Consumers Want in Connected Cars
- Chris Carlton: Radio’s Role in Auto Advertising in the Digital Age
- Michael Kasparian: How Online Music Services Think About the Connected Car
If you're radio station is looking to launch a podcast or develop a podcasting strategy, we'd love to help.
And if you'd like to subscribe to this podcast, you can do so here:
- 6 Mistakes Radio Stations Make on Their ‘Advertise with Us' Webpage - February 6, 2023
- Everyone Everywhere All At Once (Radio Personalities on Social Media) - January 30, 2023
- 7 Digital Skills Broadcasters Can Learn to Level Up in 2023 - January 23, 2023