Eric Nuzum, the new Senior Vice President of Original Content at Audible, discusses the world of podcasting and on-demand audio content.
- Before working at Audible, Eric was the Vice President of Programming at NPR, where he created shows like Invisibilia and the TED Radio Hour.
- Audible has an affiliate program which is popular among podcasters.
- Since the interview was recorded, Audible has introduced Channels, with original content including Presidents are People Too! and Mortal City.
- Watch Fred Jacobs’ webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Four Reasons Why Your Radio Broadcasting Company Should Hire A Director of Podcasts - August 15, 2018
- Why Slack Has Become My Favorite Internal Communication Tool - August 10, 2018
- The Future of Urban Transportation Has Already Arrived in Austin - August 10, 2018