In partnership with Don Anthony and Talentmasters, we recently conducted our fourth annual survey designed exclusively for radio talent – AQ4 – and we’re excited to share it with you during a free webinar.
In AQ4, 750 on-air personalities, hosts, and producers told us how these last few years of the pandemic have impacted their jobs and their livelihoods, along with other key issues facing radio talent at this pivotal time for the industry.
Jacobs Media’s Fred Jacobs will walk you through the AQ4 findings in these key areas: :
- The impact of COVID on the station culture and overall responsibilities
- Who’s happy and say they’re doing their best work, and who feels taken for granted, overworked and underappreciated?
- The number of “hats,” or roles air talent is currently wearing & how they’re handling it
- What motivates radio personalities to be on-air, and are they achieving a strong work-life balance?
- What are the skills air talent feels are most important to their success – and how do they rate themselves on those same skills?
- The desirability of working for companies of all sizes – are they happy with their current companies and where would they rather be?
- Who feels like they are part of their company’s future, and who doesn’t?
- Are women making progress on the air – and inside the station?
- And as always, a few fun questions and more
AQ4 is presented in partnership with Morning Show Boot Camp.