John Ellis, the founder of Ellis and Associates, talks about the increasing role of software in today's connected cars. He discusses the impact that Apple's CarPlay and Google's Android Auto operating systems will have on radio stations.
- Ford developed the Sync operating system
- Chysler uses the Uconnect operating system
- Cars are subject to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act
- Watch Fred Jacobs' webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Use Exclusive Bonus Content to Promote Your Radio Station's App - February 15, 2019
- CES for Radio Podcast: Honda's Dream Drive - February 14, 2019
- How to Use Email Templates to Book Guests for Your Radio Show or Podcast - February 8, 2019