John Ellis, the founder of Ellis and Associates, talks about the increasing role of software in today’s connected cars. He discusses the impact that Apple’s CarPlay and Google’s Android Auto operating systems will have on radio stations.
- Ford developed the Sync operating system
- Chysler uses the Uconnect operating system
- Cars are subject to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act
- Watch Fred Jacobs’ webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- 5 Targeted Email Campaigns Every Radio Station Should Set Up - April 20, 2018
- Signing on a New Radio Station? Here’s Your Digital Checklist. - April 13, 2018
- 3 Things I Learned from Configuring My Alexa Devices - April 6, 2018