John Ellis, the founder of Ellis and Associates, talks about the increasing role of software in today's connected cars. He discusses the impact that Apple's CarPlay and Google's Android Auto operating systems will have on radio stations.
- Ford developed the Sync operating system
- Chysler uses the Uconnect operating system
- Cars are subject to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act
- Watch Fred Jacobs' webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Use These Digital Calls to Action at Your Radio Station's On-Site Promotions - December 7, 2018
- Baby, It's Cold Outside: When Should Radio Stations Drop Songs to Accommodate the Cultural Climate? - December 4, 2018
- 7 Ways to Clean Your Radio Station's Digital House During Downtime - November 30, 2018