Erica Farber, CEO & President of the Radio Advertising Bureau, talks about how the way advertisers view radio has changed over the years. She also discusses her time as Publisher and CEO of the leading trade magazine, Radio & Records (R&R).
- Before joining the RAB, Erica was the Publisher and CEO of Radio & Records magazine.
- Watch Fred Jacobs’ webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Four Reasons Why Your Radio Broadcasting Company Should Hire A Director of Podcasts - August 15, 2018
- Why Slack Has Become My Favorite Internal Communication Tool - August 10, 2018
- The Future of Urban Transportation Has Already Arrived in Austin - August 10, 2018