Dave Sargent, VP of Global Automotive at J.D. Power, talks about what features consumers want in new connected cars, including safety features and infotainment systems. We discuss the role that Apple's CarPlay and Google's Android Auto operating systems play in people's car buying decisions.
- A 2015 J.D. Power study found that many drivers don't use new in-car technologies
- Watch Fred Jacobs' webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Hear the Worldwide Radio Summit Through the Years - March 24, 2019
- CES for Radio Podcast: Beasley and UNLV's Media Innovation Hackathon - March 21, 2019
- 7 Episodes of Marc Maron's WTF Podcast That Radio Broadcasters Should Hear - March 18, 2019