Dave Sargent, VP of Global Automotive at J.D. Power, talks about what features consumers want in new connected cars, including safety features and infotainment systems. We discuss the role that Apple’s CarPlay and Google’s Android Auto operating systems play in people’s car buying decisions.
- A 2015 J.D. Power study found that many drivers don’t use new in-car technologies
- Watch Fred Jacobs’ webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Four Reasons Why Your Radio Broadcasting Company Should Hire A Director of Podcasts - August 15, 2018
- Why Slack Has Become My Favorite Internal Communication Tool - August 10, 2018
- The Future of Urban Transportation Has Already Arrived in Austin - August 10, 2018