Dave Sargent, VP of Global Automotive at J.D. Power, talks about what features consumers want in new connected cars, including safety features and infotainment systems. We discuss the role that Apple's CarPlay and Google's Android Auto operating systems play in people's car buying decisions.
- A 2015 J.D. Power study found that many drivers don't use new in-car technologies
- Watch Fred Jacobs' webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Use These Digital Calls to Action at Your Radio Station's On-Site Promotions - December 7, 2018
- Baby, It's Cold Outside: When Should Radio Stations Drop Songs to Accommodate the Cultural Climate? - December 4, 2018
- 7 Ways to Clean Your Radio Station's Digital House During Downtime - November 30, 2018