Dave Sargent, VP of Global Automotive at J.D. Power, talks about what features consumers want in new connected cars, including safety features and infotainment systems. We discuss the role that Apple's CarPlay and Google's Android Auto operating systems play in people's car buying decisions.
- A 2015 J.D. Power study found that many drivers don't use new in-car technologies
- Watch Fred Jacobs' webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Who Inspired the Next Generation of On-Air Talent? It Depends on Whether You Podcast or Broadcast. - August 21, 2019
- 5 Takeaways from Podcast Movement 2019 - August 17, 2019
- Today, We're Introducing Podcasters to the Power of Qualitative Research - August 15, 2019