Dave Sargent, VP of Global Automotive at J.D. Power, talks about what features consumers want in new connected cars, including safety features and infotainment systems. We discuss the role that Apple's CarPlay and Google's Android Auto operating systems play in people's car buying decisions.
- A 2015 J.D. Power study found that many drivers don't use new in-car technologies
- Watch Fred Jacobs' webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- How to Use RSS Feeds to Keep Up on Radio Industry News - October 19, 2018
- Worldwide Radio Summit Podcast: Michael Saunders of iHeart Radio - October 18, 2018
- Apple is Cracking Down on Podcasts. How to Avoid Getting Pulled From iTunes. - October 12, 2018