Jacobs Media Strategies VP and General Manager Paul Jacobs was a driving force behind the creation of the DASH Conference. In this podcast episode, he talks about why the connected car is such an important issue for radio, and lays out the basics that every broadcaster should know.
- Details on the DASH 2015 Conference
- See the Be Fabulous Award Winners
- Every radio station should have a Director of Automotive
- Watch Fred Jacobs' webinar on the connected car
Produced by James Clausen.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Hear the Worldwide Radio Summit Through the Years - March 24, 2019
- CES for Radio Podcast: Beasley and UNLV's Media Innovation Hackathon - March 21, 2019
- 7 Episodes of Marc Maron's WTF Podcast That Radio Broadcasters Should Hear - March 18, 2019