Jacobs Media Strategies VP and General Manager Paul Jacobs was a driving force behind the creation of the DASH Conference. In this podcast episode, he talks about why the connected car is such an important issue for radio, and lays out the basics that every broadcaster should know.
- Details on the DASH 2015 Conference
- See the Be Fabulous Award Winners
- Every radio station should have a Director of Automotive
- Watch Fred Jacobs' webinar on the connected car
Produced by James Clausen.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Who Inspired the Next Generation of On-Air Talent? It Depends on Whether You Podcast or Broadcast. - August 21, 2019
- 5 Takeaways from Podcast Movement 2019 - August 17, 2019
- Today, We're Introducing Podcasters to the Power of Qualitative Research - August 15, 2019