Joel Sucherman, Senior Director of Digital Products at NPR, runs the team that developed NPR's mobile app, NPR One. He talks about the thinking behind the app's design, including the need to balance local and national content, how to recycle past content, and how to build an app for the connected car.
- Download the NPR One app for iOS or for Android
- Learn more about the NPR One app
- jācapps builds radio station mobile apps for connected cars
- Watch Fred Jacobs' webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- How to Use RSS Feeds to Keep Up on Radio Industry News - October 19, 2018
- Worldwide Radio Summit Podcast: Michael Saunders of iHeart Radio - October 18, 2018
- Apple is Cracking Down on Podcasts. How to Avoid Getting Pulled From iTunes. - October 12, 2018