Joel Sucherman, Senior Director of Digital Products at NPR, runs the team that developed NPR’s mobile app, NPR One. He talks about the thinking behind the app’s design, including the need to balance local and national content, how to recycle past content, and how to build an app for the connected car.
- Download the NPR One app for iOS or for Android
- Learn more about the NPR One app
- jācapps builds radio station mobile apps for connected cars
- Watch Fred Jacobs’ webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Four Reasons Why Your Radio Broadcasting Company Should Hire A Director of Podcasts - August 15, 2018
- Why Slack Has Become My Favorite Internal Communication Tool - August 10, 2018
- The Future of Urban Transportation Has Already Arrived in Austin - August 10, 2018