Chris Carlton, President and Co-Founder of Liquidus, talks how his digital agency works with radio broadcasters to help automobile companies make the most out of their advertising campaigns. He talks about how the digital advertising landscape has changed, how to integrate internet and radio ad campaigns, and programmatic advertising.
- Chris worked at Playboy.com and Drinks.com prior to founding Liquidus
- Watch Fred Jacobs' webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
This episode contains explicit language.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Is There Life After Radio? - January 17, 2020
- The Way Radio Thinks About Digital Makes It Harder to Sell - January 10, 2020
- Digital Tips for Every Employee in Your Radio Station - December 13, 2019