- Hug a DJ
- Thank your lucky stars (if you work in radio)
- Have a slice of chocolate pecan pie
Jacobs Media has consistently walked the walk in the digital space, providing insights and guidance through its well-read national Techsurveys.
In 2008, jacapps was launched - a mobile apps company that has designed and built more than 1,200 apps for both the Apple and Android platforms. In 2013, the DASH Conference was created - a mashup of radio and automotive, designed to foster better understanding of the "connected car" and its impact.
Along with providing the creative and intellectual direction for the company, Fred consults many of Jacobs Media's commercial and public radio clients, in addition to media brands looking to thrive in the rapidly changing tech environment.
Fred was inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame in 2018.
Latest posts by Fred Jacobs (see all)
- All The World's A Vertical Stage – Especially On Instagram - September 13, 2019
- Can Radio PDs Program Anything? - September 12, 2019
- Happy Birthday, Dear Walkman (Where's Your Radio?) - September 11, 2019