2016: Episode 3
Steve Reynolds has coached some of the biggest morning shows in radio broadcasting, including eight shows in the top ten markets. We talked about how morning shows figure out their plots, how to resolve tension within a morning team, and how to hire good talent.
Here’s what we discussed in this interview:
- Jon Coleman of Coleman Insights helped Steve launch his consulting company.
- How to resolve tension in a morning show team
- What he looks for when hiring a morning show
- Whether radio stations should give traffic and weather reports in the morning
- How to develop strong benchmark features
- Learn more about the Worldwide Radio Summit.
Produced by James Clausen. Special thanks to Joel Denver and Matt Shapo of All Access.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- How to Add a Cover Video to Your Radio Station’s Facebook Page - August 11, 2017
- Social Media Is for Traffic Spurts. Google Is the Gift That Keeps on Giving. - August 4, 2017
- 5 Ways On-Air Personalities Can Extend Their Brands Beyond Radio - August 4, 2017