2015: Episode 4
Jeff Dauler has co-hosted the syndicated radio morning show The Bert Show with Bert Weiss since 2001. The show can be heard on seventeen radio stations throughout the country, including Atlanta, Dallas, and Nashville. He is also a stand-up comedian, triathlete, and an avid social media user.
- Brian Phillips helped put the show together at Q100 in Atlanta; he’s now the President of CMT
- Bert Weiss hosts the show; before that he was with Jack Diamond in Washington D.C.
- Jeff did stints in Philadelphia, producing for Chio, and in Arizona working for Mojo
- Kristin Klingshirn joined the show as a co-host several years ago
- Jeff Foxworthy helped Jeff get back into stand-up comedy
- Tommy Owen makes the technical magic happen when the cast is not all in the same location
- Tracey Kinney is responsible for working with the show’s affiliates
- Cassie Young repurposes content and shares it on social media
- Jeff uses Buffer to schedule his tweets
- Jeff noticed when Chrissy Teigen followed him on Twitter
- Neal Bortz was Jeff’s favorite radio host
- Three radio hosts from 790 The Zone in Atlanta were fired for making fun of former New Orleans Saints player Steve Gleason
- Former ESPN sports reporter Britt McHenry landed in hot water when a video of her berating a towing company employee went viral online
- Jeff has a line of “Keep Moving Forward” jewelry, inspired by his triathlon
- Jeff was a board member of the Recording Academy in Atlanta
Produced by James Clausen.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Creating Personas: Envision the Audience for Your Radio Station’s Blog or Podcast - December 8, 2017
- How to Add Calls to Action to Your Radio Station’s YouTube Videos - December 1, 2017
- How to Get Your Listeners to Write Your Radio Station’s Blog - November 24, 2017