2016: Episode 6
Rob Walch, VP of Podcaster Relations at Libsyn, talks about the world of podcasting and how commercial radio stations can dive into the medium. We talk about the difference between Google and Apple in the podcasting space, the state of podcast advertising, and how metrics work.
Here’s what we discussed in this interview:
- Rob wrote Tricks of the Podcasting Masters.
- The IAB has issued podcast metrics guidelines.
- Google has now entered the podcasting space.
- The top podcast categories are comedy and education.
- Learn more about the Worldwide Radio Summit.
Produced by James Clausen. Special thanks to Joel Denver and Matt Shapo of All Access.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- 5 Targeted Email Campaigns Every Radio Station Should Set Up - April 20, 2018
- Signing on a New Radio Station? Here’s Your Digital Checklist. - April 13, 2018
- 3 Things I Learned from Configuring My Alexa Devices - April 6, 2018