2016: Episode 6
Rob Walch, VP of Podcaster Relations at Libsyn, talks about the world of podcasting and how commercial radio stations can dive into the medium. We talk about the difference between Google and Apple in the podcasting space, the state of podcast advertising, and how metrics work.
Here's what we discussed in this interview:
- Rob wrote Tricks of the Podcasting Masters.
- The IAB has issued podcast metrics guidelines.
- Google has now entered the podcasting space.
- The top podcast categories are comedy and education.
- Learn more about the Worldwide Radio Summit.
Produced by James Clausen. Special thanks to Joel Denver and Matt Shapo of All Access.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Worldwide Radio Summit Podcast: Tom Leykis - November 15, 2018
- Behind the Scenes of “The KSHE Tapes” Podcast with The U-Man and Favazz - November 9, 2018
- Worldwide Radio Summit Podcast: Perry Michael Simon of All Access - November 8, 2018