For decades, radio broadcasters have been looking at their ratings to measure the success of their on-air strategies. By the same token, closely examining digital analytics will tell you how your radio station's digital strategy is faring. But when you start to dig into it, there's a lot of data; it can be overwhelming. In this short video, Seth Resler helps broadcasters figure out what they should be looking for in all of those numbers.
- A Guide to Google Analytics for Radio Programmers
- 5 Website Analytics Every Radio Programmer Should Track
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- How to Aircheck Yourself on the Cheap - February 14, 2020
- CES for Radio Podcast: The World of eSports - February 11, 2020
- When Does a Radio Station Project Deserve Its Own Website? - February 7, 2020