For decades, radio broadcasters have been looking at their ratings to measure the success of their on-air strategies. By the same token, closely examining digital analytics will tell you how your radio station's digital strategy is faring. But when you start to dig into it, there's a lot of data; it can be overwhelming. In this short video, Seth Resler helps broadcasters figure out what they should be looking for in all of those numbers.
- A Guide to Google Analytics for Radio Programmers
- 5 Website Analytics Every Radio Programmer Should Track
- 7 Digital Skills Broadcasters Can Learn to Level Up in 2023 - January 23, 2023
- Examples of How Radio Stations Can Use ChatGPT's Artificial Intelligence - January 9, 2023
- Last Minute Digital Gifts for the Radio Broadcaster In Your Life - December 19, 2022