For decades, radio broadcasters have been looking at their ratings to measure the success of their on-air strategies. By the same token, closely examining digital analytics will tell you how your radio station's digital strategy is faring. But when you start to dig into it, there's a lot of data; it can be overwhelming. In this short video, Seth Resler helps broadcasters figure out what they should be looking for in all of those numbers.
- A Guide to Google Analytics for Radio Programmers
- 5 Website Analytics Every Radio Programmer Should Track
- How to Design Your Radio Station's Promo Kit for Instagram and TikTok - July 26, 2021
- How to Build Radio Station Remote Kits for the Digital Age - July 19, 2021
- It's Time for Radio to Rethink Contesting - July 12, 2021