For decades, radio broadcasters have been looking at their ratings to measure the success of their on-air strategies. By the same token, closely examining digital analytics will tell you how your radio station's digital strategy is faring. But when you start to dig into it, there's a lot of data; it can be overwhelming. In this short video, Seth Resler helps broadcasters figure out what they should be looking for in all of those numbers.
- A Guide to Google Analytics for Radio Programmers
- 5 Website Analytics Every Radio Programmer Should Track
- How to Write an Effective “Advertise With Us” Webpage for Your Radio Station - October 18, 2021
- Got a Great Idea? Take These Digital Steps to Lock It In. - October 11, 2021
- 7 Ways to Strengthen the Calls to Action On Your Radio Station's Website - October 4, 2021