Creating online content is a key component of a radio station's online marketing strategy. It starts with a blog — a section of your station's website where new content can continually be published. For some broadcasters, the idea of launching a blog can feel intimidating. In this short video, Seth Resler breaks down the basics of blogging to make it easier.
- Guide: 12 Steps to Launching a Blog
- Webinar: Creating Content: A Practical Guide to Growing Your Station's Web Traffic
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Podcast Dynamic Ad Insertion 101: What Radio Broadcasters Need to Know - November 30, 2020
- How to Share Your Radio Station's Gratitude With Listeners This Thanksgiving - November 20, 2020
- 5 Keys to Creating a Killer Podcast Opening:Lessons from Podcast Movement 2020 - November 17, 2020