Creating online content is a key component of a radio station's online marketing strategy. It starts with a blog — a section of your station's website where new content can continually be published. For some broadcasters, the idea of launching a blog can feel intimidating. In this short video, Seth Resler breaks down the basics of blogging to make it easier.
- Guide: 12 Steps to Launching a Blog
- Webinar: Creating Content: A Practical Guide to Growing Your Station's Web Traffic
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Digital “Don'ts” for Radio in the Age of Coronavirus - March 20, 2020
- Digital Tools to Help Your Radio Station's Staff Work Remotely - March 13, 2020
- CES for Radio Podcast: Hearing Impaired? There's an App for That. - March 10, 2020