Creating online content is a key component of a radio station's online marketing strategy. It starts with a blog — a section of your station's website where new content can continually be published. For some broadcasters, the idea of launching a blog can feel intimidating. In this short video, Seth Resler breaks down the basics of blogging to make it easier.
- Guide: 12 Steps to Launching a Blog
- Webinar: Creating Content: A Practical Guide to Growing Your Station's Web Traffic
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Email Marketing Basics for Radio Broadcasters - November 15, 2019
- Worldwide Radio Summit Podcast: Leslie Scott of 107.7 The End in Seattle - November 13, 2019
- Will People Wake Up to Podcasts? What Will That Mean for Morning DJs? - November 13, 2019