Creating online content is a key component of a radio station's online marketing strategy. It starts with a blog — a section of your station's website where new content can continually be published. For some broadcasters, the idea of launching a blog can feel intimidating. In this short video, Seth Resler breaks down the basics of blogging to make it easier.
- Guide: 12 Steps to Launching a Blog
- Webinar: Creating Content: A Practical Guide to Growing Your Station's Web Traffic
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Is There Life After Radio? - January 17, 2020
- The Way Radio Thinks About Digital Makes It Harder to Sell - January 10, 2020
- Digital Tips for Every Employee in Your Radio Station - December 13, 2019