Our annual Public Radio Techsurvey in conjunction with PRPD examines the online habits of radio audiences and has enabled us to identify key digital trends, including:
- The rise of social media
- The smartphone and the mobile revolution
- Increased podcast listening
- The impact of the connected car
- The proliferation of smart speakers like the Amazon Echo, Google Home, and Apple HomePod
As a stakeholder station, you will receive an array of information to help guide your understanding and decision-making: complete totals for the survey, your format, and your local audience, along with key demographic breakouts. In addition, an executive summary will be presented via webinar upon analysis of the data. It will be open to stakeholder stations and their entire staffs only.
- Top 30 Markets: $550 (PRPD Members)
- Markets 31-75: $450 (PRPD Members)
- Markets 76+: $350 (PRPD Members)
- Non-PRPD Members: $750
With PRTS 2019 set to field throughout June, stations whose fiscal year ends in June will have the option to either pay before or after the June 30th date.