Every year, more and more people start listening to podcasts. This practical guide for radio broadcasters will show you how to conceptualize, create, and promote your first podcast.
You will learn:
- What topics and formats work well for radio stations
- How the differences between radio and podcasts impact the creation process
- Why podcast listening is different on Apple and Android phones
- The role of podcast hosts, directories, and mobile apps
- How podcast listening is measured and monetized
Get the Guide