Is your radio station ready to start podcasting? Our Digital Dot Connector, Seth Resler, will show you how to plan and execute your first podcast in a few easy steps.
- What formats and topics work well for podcasts
- How to map out your podcast-creation process
- What tools you'll need
- How to promote your podcast
Featuring special guest Jared Easley, co-founder of the Podcast Movement conference.
- Attend the Podcast Movement conference
- Blubrry's podcasting stats
- How to use Amazon's Mechanical Turk to get feedback
- SEO for Podcasters guide
- How to use show notes to promote your podcast
- Join the Podcasters Google+ community
- Watch the Podcasters Roundtable
- Sign up for the Hot Pod email newsletter
- Listen to Seth's Worldwide Radio Summit podcast
How to Submit Your Podcast
You may also want to download our Guide to Podcasting.