2016: Episode 3
Steve Reynolds has coached some of the biggest morning shows in radio broadcasting, including eight shows in the top ten markets. We talked about how morning shows figure out their plots, how to resolve tension within a morning team, and how to hire good talent.
Here's what we discussed in this interview:
- Jon Coleman of Coleman Insights helped Steve launch his consulting company.
- How to resolve tension in a morning show team
- What he looks for when hiring a morning show
- Whether radio stations should give traffic and weather reports in the morning
- How to develop strong benchmark features
- Learn more about the Worldwide Radio Summit.
Produced by James Clausen. Special thanks to Joel Denver and Matt Shapo of All Access.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Do Not Use Photos on Your Radio Station Website Unless You Have the Rights - September 21, 2018
- Worldwide Radio Summit Podcast: Carolyn Gilbert of NuVoodoo Media Services - September 20, 2018
- Use These 4 Channels to Drive Traffic to Your Radio Station's Website - September 14, 2018