2016: Episode 7
Pat Paxton, the President of Programming for Entercom, talks about his radio programming philosophy. He discusses the impact of the PPM ratings system on radio programming, the importance of identifying the right audience, and his advice for aspiring program directors.
Here's what we discussed in this interview:
- WAAF and WBCN were involved in one of the great radio rivalries of all time.
- Learn more about the Worldwide Radio Summit.
Produced by James Clausen. Special thanks to Joel Denver and Matt Shapo of All Access.
- How to Write an Automated Onboarding Campaign for Your Email Database - June 5, 2023
- Using Virtual Events as Part of a Community Building Strategy - May 22, 2023
- 8 Mistakes Radio Stations Make With Their Mobile Apps - May 15, 2023
Leave a Reply