2016: Episode 7
Pat Paxton, the President of Programming for Entercom, talks about his radio programming philosophy. He discusses the impact of the PPM ratings system on radio programming, the importance of identifying the right audience, and his advice for aspiring program directors.
Here's what we discussed in this interview:
- WAAF and WBCN were involved in one of the great radio rivalries of all time.
- Learn more about the Worldwide Radio Summit.
Produced by James Clausen. Special thanks to Joel Denver and Matt Shapo of All Access.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Worldwide Radio Summit Podcast: Tom Leykis - November 15, 2018
- Behind the Scenes of “The KSHE Tapes” Podcast with The U-Man and Favazz - November 9, 2018
- Worldwide Radio Summit Podcast: Perry Michael Simon of All Access - November 8, 2018