2016: Episode 7
Pat Paxton, the President of Programming for Entercom, talks about his radio programming philosophy. He discusses the impact of the PPM ratings system on radio programming, the importance of identifying the right audience, and his advice for aspiring program directors.
Here's what we discussed in this interview:
- WAAF and WBCN were involved in one of the great radio rivalries of all time.
- Learn more about the Worldwide Radio Summit.
Produced by James Clausen. Special thanks to Joel Denver and Matt Shapo of All Access.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Do Not Use Photos on Your Radio Station Website Unless You Have the Rights - September 21, 2018
- Worldwide Radio Summit Podcast: Carolyn Gilbert of NuVoodoo Media Services - September 20, 2018
- Use These 4 Channels to Drive Traffic to Your Radio Station's Website - September 14, 2018