2016: Episode 7
Pat Paxton, the President of Programming for Entercom, talks about his radio programming philosophy. He discusses the impact of the PPM ratings system on radio programming, the importance of identifying the right audience, and his advice for aspiring program directors.
Here’s what we discussed in this interview:
- WAAF and WBCN were involved in one of the great radio rivalries of all time.
- Learn more about the Worldwide Radio Summit.
Produced by James Clausen. Special thanks to Joel Denver and Matt Shapo of All Access.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- 3 Tips for Radio Broadcasters Using Facebook Ads - July 16, 2018
- 9 Places Radio Stations Should Display Their Social Media Handles - July 9, 2018
- How to Build a Remote Digital Audio Recording Kit - June 29, 2018