Our annual Techsurvey is the radio broadcasting industry’s largest survey, with this year’s study having 470 radio stations participate, yielding more than 42,000 surveys from core radio listeners.
Techsurvey 2021 examined the pandemic’s impact on just about everything – radio listening, usage of gadgets like smart speakers, and overall changes in lifestyle, locations, and habits. We will also continue to delve deeply into the online and offline habits of radio audiences, including:
- Smart speakers like Amazon’s Alexa, Google Home, and Apple HomePod
- On-demand entertainment options like podcasts, Netflix, Hulu, and Spotify
- Zoom and the explosive rise of virtual video platforms
- The impact of the pandemic on radio listening by platform and location
- Building on radio’s strengths, especially during the pandemic
Techsurvey 2021 is sponsored by Veritone.