Deadline: December 20, 2019
Our annual Techsurvey is the radio broadcasting industry's largest survey, with over 500 participating radio stations and more than 50,000 radio listeners in 2019. This study examines the online habits of radio audiences and has enabled us to identify key digital trends. This year's survey will examine:
- Smart speakers like Amazon’s Alexa, Google Home, and Apple HomePod
- On-demand entertainment options like podcasts, Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube TV
- Video gaming habits, including how radio broadcasters can take advantage of this explosive trend
- Connected cars, their continued growth, and their impact on media consumption and driving
- Why consumers continue to listen to radio and how radio can build on its strengths
- Is nearly unlimited media choice turning into “media overload?”
Every participating station will be able to see the nationwide results.
For a small fee, broadcasters can also see the results for their individual radio stations:
You may also choose to participate at no cost, however, no local data is included. You'll instead receive the national findings, two separate media usage and brand usage pyramids, along with participation in a stakeholders webinar if you choose this no fee option.
We invite your radio station to participate in Techsurvey 2020!
(separate Public Radio and Christian Music studies will follow, with registration for each opening in 2020 early in the new year)