Deadline: December 21, 2018
Our annual Techsurvey is the radio broadcasting industry's largest survey, with over 560 participating radio stations and more than 64,000 radio listeners in 2018. This study examines the online habits of radio audiences and has enabled us to identify key digital trends. This year's survey will examine:
- Subscription music services like Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Prime, and Apple Music
- Smart speakers like the Amazon Echo, Google Home, and Apple Homepod
- Connected cars and self-driving automobiles
- On-demand entertainment options like podcasts, Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube TV
- Video gaming habits
- Attitudes towards social media in the wake of fake news and increased political polarization
Every participating station will be able to see the nationwide results.
For a small fee, broadcasters can also see the results for their individual radio stations:
You may also choose to participate at no cost, however, no local data is included. You'll instead receive the national findings, the two pyramids, as well as participation in the webinar if you choose this no fee option.
We invite your radio station to participate in Techsurvey 2019!