In conjunction with PRPD, we invite your public radio station to participate in Public Radio Techsurvey 2021. The goal of these PRTS studies is to help public radio stations better understand the impact change and disruption have on their operations and help them strategically navigate the digital waters to maximize effectiveness, build strategies, communicate to staffs, and set priorities.
- How the pandemic is shaping listenership & device usage
- Zoom and the explosive rise of virtual video platforms
- Smart speakers and the increasing power of voice
- Increased podcast listening
- Continued growth in streaming video platforms like Netflix and Hulu
For a small fee, participating stations/networks will receive an array of information to help guide your understanding and decision-making: complete totals for the survey, your format, and your local audience, along with key demographic breakouts. In addition, an executive summary will be presented via webinar upon analysis of the data. It will be open to stakeholder stations and their entire staffs only.
- Top 30 Markets: $550 (PRPD Members)
- Markets 31-75: $450 (PRPD Members)
- Markets 76+: $350 (PRPD Members)
- Non-PRPD Members: $750
PRTS 2021 is set to field beginning in late June and throughout July; stations whose fiscal year ends in June will have the option to either pay before or after the June 30th date.
The deadline for registration is Friday, June 18th.