In conjunction with PRPD, we invite your public radio station to participate in Public Radio Techsurvey 2020. The goal of these PRTS studies is to help public radio stations better understand the impact change and disruption have on their operations and help them strategically navigate the digital waters to maximize effectiveness, build strategies, communicate to staffs, and set priorities.
- How current events are shaping listenership & device usage
- Smart speakers and the increasing power of voice
- Increased podcast listening
- The rise of social media
- The smartphone and the mobile revolution
- The continued impact of the connected car at a time when public transportation & shared mobility (Uber, Lyft) have hit a “speed bump”
As a stakeholder station, you will receive an array of information to help guide your understanding and decision-making: complete totals for the survey, your format, and your local audience, along with key demographic breakouts. In addition, an executive summary will be presented via webinar upon analysis of the data. It will be open to stakeholder stations and their entire staffs only.
- Top 30 Markets: $550 (PRPD Members)
- Markets 31-75: $450 (PRPD Members)
- Markets 76+: $350 (PRPD Members)
- Non-PRPD Members: $750
With PRTS 2020 set to field throughout June, stations whose fiscal year ends in June will have the option to either pay before or after the June 30th date.