In conjunction with CMB, we invite your Christian music radio station to participate in CMB Techsurvey 2023. The goal of these studies is to help Christian music radio stations better understand the impact change and disruption have on their operations and help them strategically navigate the digital waters to maximize effectiveness, build strategies, communicate to staffs, and set priorities.
This year’s study will delve into these topics (and more):
- How is Christian music radio navigating generational shifts? Are we seeing an infusion of new audiences – by age and ethnicity? How do generational differences and other demographic shifts affect listening – and membership? As new platforms and content portals are emerging, is Christian music radio keeping up?
- Are Christian music radio’s core values shifting, especially among different generations of listeners? How do younger listeners perceive their stations, and are levels consistent with years past?
- Is Christian music radio keeping up with the digital content demands? What changes are we seeing in media usage and gadget ownership that might impact stations – podcasting, mobile, smart speakers, as well as platforms such as Spotify, YouTube, TikTok and others?
- Is Artificial Intelligence (AI) seen as a boon, bane, or both? How do listeners perceive AI’s personal and societal impact? And what are their expectations about how this technology may or may not be used for content creation? Specific questions to help programmers better learn about key issues facing Christian music radio and what listeners think and value.
For a small fee, participating stations/networks will receive an array of information to help guide your understanding and decision-making: complete totals for the survey, your format, and your local audience, along with key demographic breakouts. In addition, an executive summary will be presented via webinar upon analysis of the data. It will be open to stakeholder stations and their entire staffs only.
- Large Markets (1-40): $500 (CMB Members)
- Smaller Markets (41+): $400 (CMB Members)
- Non-CMB Members: an additional $250 fee
CMB Techsurvey 2023 will field in July.
The deadline for registration is Thursday, June 22nd.