In conjunction with Christian Music Broadcasters, we invite your Christian music radio station to participate in CMB Techsurvey 2022. The goal of these studies is to help Christian music radio stations better understand the impact change and disruption have on their operations and help them strategically navigate the digital waters to maximize effectiveness, build strategies, communicate to staffs, and set priorities.
This year’s study will delve into these topics (and more):
- Radio’s return to “normal.” Last year’s CMB Techsurvey showed Christian music radio still impacted by COVID. How have listening behaviors changed in the past year?
- How is Christian music radio competing against Spotify, SiriusXM, and other competitors? New questions this year will tell us how each is doing in the new competitive media environment.
- Which streaming audio and video and social media platforms are seeing increased usage among your listeners (and which are falling)?
- Specific questions to help programmers better learn about key issues facing Christian music radio and what listeners think and value.
For a small fee, participating stations/networks will receive an array of information to help guide your understanding and decision-making: complete totals for the survey, your format, and your local audience, along with key demographic breakouts. In addition, an executive summary will be presented via webinar upon analysis of the data. It will be open to stakeholder stations and their entire staffs only.
- Large Markets (1-40): $500 (CMB Members)
- Smaller Markets (41+): $400 (CMB Members)
- Non-CMB Members: an additional $250 fee
CMB Techsurvey 2022 will field in July.
The deadline for registration is Thursday, June 23rd.