In conjunction with Christian Music Broadcasters, we invite your Christian music radio station to participate in CMB Techsurvey 2021. The goal of these studies is to help Christian music radio stations better understand the impact change and disruption have on their operations and help them strategically navigate the digital waters to maximize effectiveness, build strategies, communicate to staffs, and set priorities.
- How the pandemic is shaping listenership & device usage
- Zoom and the explosive rise of virtual video platforms
- Smart speakers and the increasing power of voice
- Increased podcast listening
- The rise of social media
- Specific questions to help programmers better learn about key issues facing Christian music radio and what listeners think and value
For a small fee, participating stations/networks will receive an array of information to help guide your understanding and decision-making: complete totals for the survey, your format, and your local audience, along with key demographic breakouts. In addition, an executive summary will be presented via webinar upon analysis of the data. It will be open to stakeholder stations and their entire staffs only.
- Large Markets (1-40): $500 (CMB Members)
- Smaller Markets (41+): $400 (CMB Members)
- Non-CMB Members: an additional $250 fee
CMB Techsurvey 2021 will field throughout July.