Mark “Mark Phillips” Phillips
Air Talent, Morning Show
Formats: Christian - Music, Classic Hits, Country
When I first heard myself on the radio at the age of 14, I knew I had found my life's work. My career started at our hometown stations KMCD/KBCT in Fairfield, IA where I worked 6-10pm each weeknight while in high school.
Since then, I've worked at stations in Illinois, Florida and I have just completed a successful 14 year run as Afternoon Personality at 99.5 The Wolf in Dallas/Ft. Worth. I was also the Program Director at The Wolf for seven of those years.
Let me tell you things about myself which you won't find on my resume:
- I still have a strong passion for radio and feel my best days on air and as a PD are ahead of me.
- I'm an avid runner who's completed two full marathons and six half marathons.
- I served in the U.S. Army on active duty for three years as a Field Artillery Officer (First Lieutenant).
- I have home schooled our eight year old son for the past two and a half years.
- Lives in Colleyville, Texas but is willing to relocate
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (214) 226-9076
- On Social Media:
Email Candidate to a Colleague
Looking for a job in the broadcasting industry? Add yourself to our directory.