Air Talent, Morning Show, Programming, Show Producer, Voiceover
Formats: News / Talk, Public Radio
- I started a new radio streaming targeting audience in the Levant area which air daily12 live hours of news and programs.
- I covered many historic events including Arab Spring, tectonic changes in the Middle East, US Elections, and Covid-19 unprecedented year.
- I’m a key player in launching the new multi-platform news/media project (Radio – Video – Digital) targeting audiences in the Middle East region.
- I improve the quality of the news and talk shows broadcasted via several platforms to match the changing taste and habits of the current audience, and to win more ground against competitors. I built, within my team, a unique mechanism to enhance communication, share ideas, increase efficiency, and create an ownership mentality within my team.
- I created at the Middle East Broadcasting Networks a multiplatform 20-minute variety show which covers a wide array of stories, events, and controversial issues in the US and the Middle East.
- I built a team of broadcasters and journalists who were able to be multitasked, work smoothly under pressure, and unleash their imagination when thinking about story ideas and how to handle those ideas effectively.
- My show and its segments won the New York Festival Awards several times in the last few years.
- I have a master’s degree in Global Affairs from George Mason University. The concentration of my MA is in conflict resolution and global governance. My thesis tries to prove how refugees can change the societies they moved to and how their integration process works in those societies.
- Lives in Alexandria, Virginia but is willing to relocate
- Website: https://soundcloud.com/khaledharidy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (571) 354-3746
- On Social Media:
Email Candidate to a Colleague
Looking for a job in the broadcasting industry? Add yourself to our directory.