Air Talent, Programming
Formats: AAA, Alternative, Public Radio
Radio and TV Content Programming, On-Air Interviews. Accomplished entertainment industry executive with deep marketing experience, as an on-air personality and content creator. Leverages a keen understanding of the intersection of art and commerce and artist partnerships. Strong experience managing marketing budgets and raising $1MM+ for nonprofits. Unique and deep historical knowledge and relationships in the Los Angeles music scene.
- Music Director, On-Air Personality, KVNV/NV89, An NPR Music Station
- KROQ-FM On-Air Personality 1993 – 1996
- Regular contributor to NPR Music (dot) com
- Featured on NPR’s “Here and Now”
- On-Air Personality, Indie 103.1& The Independent FM
- Programmer and Host for Cocktails in the Kiddie Pool
- Host, programmer and producer of “Request Video,” a live, daily music show featuring interviews and performances A-list artists.
- Interviewer for PBS Special “Hit Man: David Foster and Friends,” and its sequel
- In-flight voice for pop music channel for TWA
- Marketing Director, Promotion Executive and Tour Marketing Director for Capitol Records and Reprise Records, overseeing plans for Radiohead, Beastie Boys, Bonnie Raitt, Mazzy Star, Robbie Robertson, Green Day, Alanis Morissette, and more.
- Contributor to books and articles on Beastie Boys, punk rock, and more.
- Strong relationships fostered over 35 years interviewing and working closely with artists, and as an executive.
- Regis Philbin gave me my Christening blanket.
- Lives in Reno, Nevada but is willing to relocate
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (775) 772-2177
- On Social Media:
Email Candidate to a Colleague
Looking for a job in the broadcasting industry? Add yourself to our directory.