While social media gets all the attention, email marketing is still the tried-and-true workhorse of many successful online marketing strategies. Don't ignore this important communication channel — it's a great way to engage with your radio station's listeners. In this short video, Seth Resler gives the broad strokes of an email marketing strategy that can be adopted by radio stations even if they're strapped for resources.
- How to Automate Your Radio Station's Email Campaigns
- How to Set Up an Automated Email Campaign to Recycle Evergreen Content
- Email Metrics to Track
- Rethinking the Radio Station Promotions Kit for the Digital Age - June 20, 2022
- Why You Should Segment Your Radio Station's Email Campaigns - June 13, 2022
- Vox Examines the TikTok-to-Spotify Pipeline - June 6, 2022