While social media gets all the attention, email marketing is still the tried-and-true workhorse of many successful online marketing strategies. Don't ignore this important communication channel — it's a great way to engage with your radio station's listeners. In this short video, Seth Resler gives the broad strokes of an email marketing strategy that can be adopted by radio stations even if they're strapped for resources.
- How to Automate Your Radio Station's Email Campaigns
- How to Set Up an Automated Email Campaign to Recycle Evergreen Content
- Email Metrics to Track
- Using Virtual Events as Part of a Community Building Strategy - May 22, 2023
- 8 Mistakes Radio Stations Make With Their Mobile Apps - May 15, 2023
- In Defense of Prize Pigs - May 8, 2023
Leave a Reply