While social media gets all the attention, email marketing is still the tried-and-true workhorse of many successful online marketing strategies. Don't ignore this important communication channel — it's a great way to engage with your radio station's listeners. In this short video, Seth Resler gives the broad strokes of an email marketing strategy that can be adopted by radio stations even if they're strapped for resources.
- How to Automate Your Radio Station's Email Campaigns
- How to Set Up an Automated Email Campaign to Recycle Evergreen Content
- Email Metrics to Track
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Digital “Don'ts” for Radio in the Age of Coronavirus - March 20, 2020
- Digital Tools to Help Your Radio Station's Staff Work Remotely - March 13, 2020
- CES for Radio Podcast: Hearing Impaired? There's an App for That. - March 10, 2020