Most Recent Survey Results
presented May 20, 2020
To better understand radio’s role in the coronavirus crisis, Jacobs Media launched its second “flash survey” among commercial radio listeners. The survey was fielded May 12-14, 2020. Nearly 100 commercial radio stations across the U.S. and Canada participated in this web-based survey, yielding more than 16,000 respondents.
This webinar revealed the survey’s topline findings, including:
- Who is still in “stay at home” mode and who’s gone back to work?
- The impact of “work from home”
- What media outlets are they using most and how has that changed since the first study from early April?
- How much are they listening to radio? And what gadgets and devices are respondents using to access their favorite radio stations?
- What is their current state of mind and how has it changed since the first study? Depressed, angry, optimistic, up & down?
- Which activities are they most looking forward to resuming, and how safe/risky is each perceived to be?
- What will be their projected shopping habits in the coming week?
First Survey Results
presented April 7, 2020
To better understand radio’s role in the coronavirus crisis, Jacobs Media launched a “flash survey” among commercial radio listeners. The survey was fielded March 31 – April 2, 2020. More than 100 commercial radio stations across the U.S. participated in this web-based survey, yielding nearly 21,000 respondents.