Most Recent Survey
presented May 22, 2020
To better understand radio’s role in the coronavirus crisis, Jacobs Media launched its second “flash survey” among Christian music radio listeners, in partnership with CMB. The survey was fielded May 12-14, 2020. Overall, 17 stations and three networks participated in the survey, yielding more than 5,000 respondents.
This webinar reveals the survey’s topline findings, including:
- Who is still in “stay at home” mode and who’s gone back to work?
- The impact of “work from home”
- What media outlets are they using most and how has that changed since the first study from early April?
- Who are the most trusted voices in the midst of this crisis – their favorite station, politicians, the CDC, etc.
- How much are they listening to radio? And what gadgets and devices are respondents using to access their favorite radio stations?
- Which activities are they most looking forward to resuming, and how safe/risky is each perceived to be?
- What will be their projected shopping habits in the coming week?
- How do they feel about fundraising at this critical time?
presented April 9, 2020
To better understand radio’s role in the coronavirus crisis, Jacobs Media launched a “flash survey” among Christian music radio listeners. The survey was fielded March 31 – April 2, 2020 in partnership with CMB, 20 stations and 3 networks across the U.S. responded to this web-based survey, yielding nearly 6,000 respondents.