Last fall, we teamed up with Radio Ink to host the DASH Conference in Detroit. This event focused on the future of radio in the connected car.
If you missed it, I've got good news for you. I recorded a series of backstage interviews with various thought leaders in the automotive and broadcasting industries, and we've been publishing them as a podcast series. So far, we've published six of the twelve episodes, and we've covered topics ranging from Apple and Google's dashboard operating systems to designing mobile apps for radio to podcasting.
As we continue the dialogue about podcasting and on-demand audio, we believe it's essential for us to “walk the walk” and venture into the space ourselves.
If you haven't checked it out yet, take a moment to listen this week. Here are the interviews we've published so far:
- Paul Jacobs: Intro to Radio and the Connected Car
- John Ellis: Apple’s CarPlay and Google’s Android Auto
- Eric Nuzum: Podcasting and On-Demand Audio
- Erica Farber: The Evolution of Radio Advertising
- Fred Sattler: How Car Companies Think About Radio Advertising
- Joel Sucherman: Building a Radio Mobile App for the Connected Car
We'd love to discuss your podcasting strategy – or how to create one.
And if you'd like to subscribe to the podcast, you can do so here:
- 6 Mistakes Radio Stations Make on Their ‘Advertise with Us' Webpage - February 6, 2023
- Everyone Everywhere All At Once (Radio Personalities on Social Media) - January 30, 2023
- 7 Digital Skills Broadcasters Can Learn to Level Up in 2023 - January 23, 2023