Fred and Paul Jacobs are back from CES 2023, and happy to report this was a bounce-back year for this iconic event. Well over 100,000 attendees converged on Las Vegas for this amazing event. And next week, they're inviting you to attend a free webinar where they will unpack what happened at CES 2023 and what it means to radio (and your career).
Once again, Fred and Paul took dozens of broadcasters on a tour of CES, especially curated for radio broadcasters. In this webinar, they'll take a look at the latest and greatest at CES and put it in perspective for you.
Join Fred for a free webinar, in partnership with Inside Radio, to gain insight in the following areas:
- What's new in the “connected car” – electrification, autonomous, “screenfication” & what it means to radio
- How Artificial Intelligence is changing everything
- Is the metaverse all hype or is there something to watch for?
- What were the big themes at CES and how will they impact radio?
- What were the cool new ideas in Eureka Park this year?
- And updates on robotics, smart appliances, big screen TVs, “hearables,” and the stuff that made us say “Oh WOW!”
Who will benefit?
Anyone in radio: ownership, management, programming, on-air staff, sales, digital, & marketing.