In partnership with Don Anthony and Talentmasters, we’ve conducted our third annual anonymous survey designed for radio talent, and we invite you to join us for a free webinar to see the results.
We asked over 600 on-air personalities, hosts, and producers (including those recently on the air, but now out of radio) to tell us how COVID has impacted their jobs and their livelihood, along with other key issues facing radio talent at this pivotal time for the industry, and now we're sharing the results with you!
- The impact of COVID on everything from overall compensation to working from home to feelings about their station and company
- Who’s happy and say they’re doing their best work, and who’s disillusioned, overworked and underappreciated?
- The number of “hats,” or roles air talent is currently wearing & how they’re handling it
- What motivates radio personalities to be on-air?
- What are the skills air talent feels are most important to their success – and how do they rate themselves on those same skills?
- Are women making progress on the air – and inside the station?
- How has WFH changed the game for air talent?
- How much support is given by others at the station?
- And as always, a few fun questions and more
Presented in partnership with Morning Show Boot Camp.