2016: Episode 9
Tim Clarke, Senior Director of Digital Audience for Cox Media Group, talks about how radio stations can engage audiences online. He discusses the importance of creating online content beyond audio, social media strategies, and techniques for teaching digital skills to on-air talent.
Here’s what we discussed in this interview:
- Cox Media Group has radio stations in eleven markets.
- 97X in Tampa hosts the biggest alternative rock radio festival in the southeast, The Next Big Thing.
- Facebook believes that by 2021, 70% of online traffic will be video content.
- Learn more about the Worldwide Radio Summit.
Produced by James Clausen. Special thanks to Joel Denver and Matt Shapo of All Access.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Creating Personas: Envision the Audience for Your Radio Station’s Blog or Podcast - December 8, 2017
- How to Add Calls to Action to Your Radio Station’s YouTube Videos - December 1, 2017
- How to Get Your Listeners to Write Your Radio Station’s Blog - November 24, 2017