2016: Episode 7
Pat Paxton, the President of Programming for Entercom, talks about his radio programming philosophy. He discusses the impact of the PPM ratings system on radio programming, the importance of identifying the right audience, and his advice for aspiring program directors.
Here’s what we discussed in this interview:
- WAAF and WBCN were involved in one of the great radio rivalries of all time.
- Learn more about the Worldwide Radio Summit.
Produced by James Clausen. Special thanks to Joel Denver and Matt Shapo of All Access.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- How to Add a Cover Video to Your Radio Station’s Facebook Page - August 11, 2017
- Social Media Is for Traffic Spurts. Google Is the Gift That Keeps on Giving. - August 4, 2017
- 5 Ways On-Air Personalities Can Extend Their Brands Beyond Radio - August 4, 2017