2016: Episode 1
Ginny Morris, the CEO and Chairperson of Hubbard Broadcasting, is widely respected among her peers for running an innovative broadcasting company. We sat down to talk about the ways to innovate in broadcasting, what she looks for when purchasing radio stations, and what the she sees when she looks at the state of the industry.
Here’s what we discussed in this interview:
- Hubbard runs MyTalk 107.1, a female-oriented talk radio station in Minneapolis.
- Hubbard is a minority partner in PodcastOne (hear my interview with PodcastOne’s CEO Norm Pattiz).
- Morris’ biggest concern about radio’s future is the connected car. Here’s an introduction to the connected car for radio broadcasters.
- Learn more about the Worldwide Radio Summit.
Produced by James Clausen. Special thanks to Joel Denver and Matt Shapo of All Access.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Worldwide Radio Summit Podcast: Elliot Segal of DC101, Washington D.C. - November 21, 2017
- A Simple Treat to Say Thanks to Your Radio Station’s Listeners - November 17, 2017
- Worldwide Radio Summit Podcast: Kurt Johnson of Townsquare Media - November 15, 2017