2016: Episode 8
Andy Bowers, the Chief Content Officer of Panoply, talks about how he crossed over from public radio to launching a podcast network.
Here’s what we discussed in this interview:
- Andy set out to be the NPR Foreign Correspondent in London.
- Andy joined Slate.com, where he helped launch the Slate Political Gabfest.
- Slate’s podcast begat the Panoply podcast network.
- Seth interviewed David Plotz for All Access.
- Gretchen Rubin has a podcast called Happier.
- Learn more about the Worldwide Radio Summit.
Produced by James Clausen. Special thanks to Joel Denver and Matt Shapo of All Access.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Worldwide Radio Summit Podcast: Greg Strassell of Hubbard Radio - October 18, 2017
- 7 Common Mistakes Radio Stations Make With Their Email Marketing - October 13, 2017
- Worldwide Radio Summit Podcast: Talent Coach and Author Valerie Geller - October 11, 2017