2016: Episode 8
Andy Bowers, the Chief Content Officer of Panoply, talks about how he crossed over from public radio to launching a podcast network.
Here’s what we discussed in this interview:
- Andy set out to be the NPR Foreign Correspondent in London.
- Andy joined Slate.com, where he helped launch the Slate Political Gabfest.
- Slate’s podcast begat the Panoply podcast network.
- Seth interviewed David Plotz for All Access.
- Gretchen Rubin has a podcast called Happier.
- Learn more about the Worldwide Radio Summit.
Produced by James Clausen. Special thanks to Joel Denver and Matt Shapo of All Access.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Creating Personas: Envision the Audience for Your Radio Station’s Blog or Podcast - December 8, 2017
- How to Add Calls to Action to Your Radio Station’s YouTube Videos - December 1, 2017
- How to Get Your Listeners to Write Your Radio Station’s Blog - November 24, 2017