Our 13th annual national web study of radio listeners tracks a highly evolving and changing media environment. The 2017 study involved over 300 radio stations and 50,000 respondents.
- Nearly nine in ten respondents now own a smartphone, while two-thirds have a tablet – the highest levels since we’ve been conducting these surveys.
- Smart TV ownership is growing fast – now more than half of Techsurvey respondents have an Internet-connected television.
- Four in ten watch Netflix on a weekly basis.
- One fifth now listen to podcasts on a weekly basis or more often.
- Nearly two-thirds are able to connect a smartphone or mp3 player in their cars; one fifth own a “connected car” with a system like Ford SYNC.
- One-fourth listen to Pandora at least weekly, down from the levels in Techsurvey12.
Download the Slide Deck
Participate in Techsurvey 2018
Want to learn about how your radio station’s listeners are using new technologies?