Our 13th annual national web study of radio listeners tracks a highly evolving and changing media environment. The 2017 study involved over 300 radio stations and 50,000 respondents.
- Nearly nine in ten respondents now own a smartphone, while two-thirds have a tablet – the highest levels since we’ve been conducting these surveys.
- Smart TV ownership is growing fast – now more than half of Techsurvey respondents have an Internet-connected television.
- Four in ten watch Netflix on a weekly basis.
- One fifth now listen to podcasts on a weekly basis or more often.
- Nearly two-thirds are able to connect a smartphone or mp3 player in their cars; one fifth own a “connected car” with a system like Ford SYNC.
- One-fourth listen to Pandora at least weekly, down from the levels in Techsurvey12.
Download the Slide Deck