Our 12th annual national web study of radio listeners tracks a highly evolving and changing media environment.
- More than eight in ten respondents now own a smartphone and two-thirds now have a tablet
- Nearly half of respondents own a Smart TV or one connected with a device like Apple TV or Chromecast — up from 41% last year
- Nearly six in ten stream audio weekly or more often — flat from last year
- Almost three in ten have listened to a podcast or on-demand audio in the past month, up from last year’s levels
- One fifth drive a car with an in-media system like Ford SYNC or Chrysler UConnect.
- Only 4% of respondents own a smartwatch
Download the Slide Deck