Deadline: January 19, 2018
Our annual Techsurvey is the radio broadcasting industry’s largest survey, with over 300 participating radio stations and more than 50,000 radio listeners. This study examines the online habits of radio audiences and has enabled us to identify key digital trends. This year’s survey will examine:
- Subscription music services like Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Prime, and Apple Music
- Smart speakers like the Amazon Echo, Google Home, and Apple Homepod
- Connected cars and self-driving automobiles
- On-demand entertainment options like podcasts, Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube TV
- Attitudes towards social media in the wake of fake news and increased political polarization
We invite your radio station to participate in Techsurvey 2018. Every participating station will be able to see the nationwide results. For a small fee, broadcasters can also see the results for their individual radio stations.