Joel Sucherman, Senior Director of Digital Products at NPR, runs the team that developed NPR’s mobile app, NPR One. He talks about the thinking behind the app’s design, including the need to balance local and national content, how to recycle past content, and how to build an app for the connected car.
- Download the NPR One app for iOS or for Android
- Learn more about the NPR One app
- jācapps builds radio station mobile apps for connected cars
- Watch Fred Jacobs’ webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
- DASH Podcast Episode 12: How Online Music Services Think About the Connected Car (Michael Kasparian)
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- This One WordPress Plugin Is Responsible for 16% of Our Website Pageviews - August 18, 2017
- KNDD’s Gregr: 5 Ways Podcasting Has Made Me A Better Broadcaster - August 18, 2017
- How to Add a Cover Video to Your Radio Station’s Facebook Page - August 11, 2017