Joel Sucherman, Senior Director of Digital Products at NPR, runs the team that developed NPR’s mobile app, NPR One. He talks about the thinking behind the app’s design, including the need to balance local and national content, how to recycle past content, and how to build an app for the connected car.
- Download the NPR One app for iOS or for Android
- Learn more about the NPR One app
- jācapps builds radio station mobile apps for connected cars
- Watch Fred Jacobs’ webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- 7 Ways to Strengthen the Calls to Action Your Radio Station’s Website - February 23, 2018
- CES for Radio Podcast: Samsung at CES 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Your Radio Station Staff Should Have These Images on Hand - February 16, 2018