Eric Nuzum, the new Senior Vice President of Original Content at Audible, discusses the world of podcasting and on-demand audio content.
- Before working at Audible, Eric was the Vice President of Programming at NPR, where he created shows like Invisibilia and the TED Radio Hour.
- Audible has an affiliate program which is popular among podcasters.
- Since the interview was recorded, Audible has introduced Channels, with original content including Presidents are People Too! and Mortal City.
- Watch Fred Jacobs’ webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
- DASH Podcast Episode 12: How Online Music Services Think About the Connected Car (Michael Kasparian)
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- 10 Ways to Get Listeners to Sign Up for Your Radio Station’s Text Message List - March 24, 2017
- CES of Radio Podcast: The Future of In-Car Audio - March 21, 2017
- 7 Features Radio Broadcasters Should Look for in a Smartphone App - March 17, 2017