Eric Nuzum, the new Senior Vice President of Original Content at Audible, discusses the world of podcasting and on-demand audio content.
- Before working at Audible, Eric was the Vice President of Programming at NPR, where he created shows like Invisibilia and the TED Radio Hour.
- Audible has an affiliate program which is popular among podcasters.
- Since the interview was recorded, Audible has introduced Channels, with original content including Presidents are People Too! and Mortal City.
- Watch Fred Jacobs’ webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
- DASH Podcast Episode 12: How Online Music Services Think About the Connected Car (Michael Kasparian)
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Here’s What I Look for When I First Look at a Radio Station’s Website - October 20, 2017
- Worldwide Radio Summit Podcast: Greg Strassell of Hubbard Radio - October 18, 2017
- 7 Common Mistakes Radio Stations Make With Their Email Marketing - October 13, 2017