Chris Carlton, President and Co-Founder of Liquidus, talks how his digital agency works with radio broadcasters to help automobile companies make the most out of their advertising campaigns. He talks about how the digital advertising landscape has changed, how to integrate internet and radio ad campaigns, and programmatic advertising.
- Chris worked at Playboy.com and Drinks.com prior to founding Liquidus
- Watch Fred Jacobs’ webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
This episode contains explicit language.
- DASH Podcast Episode 12: How Online Music Services Think About the Connected Car (Michael Kasparian)
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- Creating Personas: Envision the Audience for Your Radio Station’s Blog or Podcast - December 8, 2017
- How to Add Calls to Action to Your Radio Station’s YouTube Videos - December 1, 2017
- How to Get Your Listeners to Write Your Radio Station’s Blog - November 24, 2017