Dave Sargent, VP of Global Automotive at J.D. Power, talks about what features consumers want in new connected cars, including safety features and infotainment systems. We discuss the role that Apple’s CarPlay and Google’s Android Auto operating systems play in people’s car buying decisions.
- A 2015 J.D. Power study found that many drivers don’t use new in-car technologies
- Watch Fred Jacobs’ webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
- DASH Podcast Episode 12: How Online Music Services Think About the Connected Car (Michael Kasparian)
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- 10 Ways to Get Listeners to Sign Up for Your Radio Station’s Text Message List - March 24, 2017
- CES of Radio Podcast: The Future of In-Car Audio - March 21, 2017
- 7 Features Radio Broadcasters Should Look for in a Smartphone App - March 17, 2017