Dave Sargent, VP of Global Automotive at J.D. Power, talks about what features consumers want in new connected cars, including safety features and infotainment systems. We discuss the role that Apple’s CarPlay and Google’s Android Auto operating systems play in people’s car buying decisions.
- A 2015 J.D. Power study found that many drivers don’t use new in-car technologies
- Watch Fred Jacobs’ webinar on the connected car
Recorded backstage at the 2015 DASH Conference in Detroit. Produced by James Clausen.
- DASH Podcast Episode 12: How Online Music Services Think About the Connected Car (Michael Kasparian)
Latest posts by Seth Resler (see all)
- How to Give Away Lots of Digital Download Codes From a Record Label - April 21, 2017
- 7 Mistakes Radio Stations Make With Their Mobile Apps - April 14, 2017
- 10 Places to Ask for Email Addresses on Your Radio Station’s Website - April 7, 2017